Think about how many people will have a smartphone in their hand, their pocket or their purse when they pick up your brochure / business card or look at your website. Scan the QR Code to the left with your mobile phone and get a special deal that you'll see only with this code.
Not sure how it works? Give us a ring and we'll show you how this can work for your business.
How the development of your project works
1. The most important thing you can do is provide a good outline of the site or print material (brochure, flyer etc) which will include the information that your marketing piece will contain.
2. Write content yourself. If you want to use stock photos we can, just let us know.
3. Provide all content in an appropriate digital format and in a final form. text formats are .doc, .txt, or .rtf, image formats for photos include .jpg, .psd, .png, and image formats for logos include .png, .gif, .ai, .tif. Some other formats may work -- ask us.
4. Please respond to my emails as quickly as you can. The entire design process can be held up when I don't have your answer to a question.
6. Try not to request changes in the middle of the website building process. What may seem like a simple change can sometimes involve scrapping and rebuilding a large section of your site.
8. Be sure to tell me your deadlines.
Every business and every project is different.
Cost will be determined once we understand the needs of the client and we will work closely with you to keep within your budget (so please let us know if you have one) because we have a solution for you.
New or redesigned websites can cost as much or as little as you'd care to spend. In general, a higher budget means more time spent on testing, more 'uniqueness', more custom features, and more marketing.